TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION OF POD
terms and conditions
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of POD or any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, POD shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- POD can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- POD does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- POD takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material (including without limitation any data, questions, comments and suggestions) that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site (including without limitation chatrooms, fora, bulletin boards), will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by POD. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- If you sign up to become a donor online you have the right to cancel at any time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Ireland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened our Policy on Privacy and Use of Information or any of these Terms and Conditions.
The copyright and intellectual property rights of all material on this site are held by or licenced to POD unless otherwise stated. All rights to text, images and material appearing on this site are reserved.
You may read and download materials for personal use only, on condition that you comply with these terms and conditions. You may not alter any material, repost or sell it without permission. Commercial use of publication of all or any material displayed, or any use of the POD logo without prior written permission, is prohibited.
Permission for use of any materials on this site can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
use of pod logo and web links
Your support through the use of hyperlinks, banners and logos to our site raises awareness and helps our work.
If you would like to link to POD’s site please read these conditions.
The use of POD’s banners and/or logo is subject to the following terms :
- POD is the solo owner of its logo. Your use of the logo acknowledges that ownership. We reserve the right to take action against any use of the logo that does not confirm to any of the conditions herein, or that infringes any intellectual property or other rights of POD, or violates applicable law. All use of, or goodwill associated with the logo will convey to the benefit of POD.
- Use of the logo does not create any endorsement, approval or affiliation of or with your website by POD. The logo is provided without warranties of any kind, and use of it is solely at your own risk.
POD grants you a license to use the logo providing you agree that it will be used solely for the purpose of linking to our website; that this link will always be live; that the logo will stand alone of any other graphics; that the logo will not be altered in any manner; will not appear more prominently than your own personal, company or product logo; that the logo will be displayed in a positive manner and will not be used in any way that might adversely affect POD, our services or programmes; and that the logo will appear as provided by POD.
The POD logo should not appear on any website pages including content or advertising for alcoholic beverages, tobacco, religious or political materials.
POD reserves the right to revoke the logo licence for any reason.
Think. Create. Design. Market.
POD is your brand solution to creative design, web design, social media marketing, Online Marketing, Search Engine Optimization and Professional Brand Email Hosting
+256 775 107542
+256 758 130403
A Product Partnership with Visit Africa. A Leading Tourism Agency in Africa, giving you a breathtaking adventurous guide in Africa
Copyright © 2016 All Rights Reserved by POD